Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Army

This week's papers have been reporting on the Army's new devices. I see that they are going high tech, but I think these gadgets makes the operations more slow and even though it might protect or minimize the casualties in the urban warfare, the securing of building becomes REAL slow. This might be even create more disadvantages as it might cause more casualties as "enemies" are able to go to a better position to "frag" our soldiers. And if I could see that the recent soldiers are carry more gadgets that equates to more batteries. And what if all these batteries run out before the attack? That means attack would have come to a standstill. Thats sad if the war is lost due to lack of batteries. But then we still need to have belief in the our defence force.

All these are my point of views and not to comment on the army or watever.. so I hope i wun kanna like mrbrown.com

** Kor is dreaming of World Peace which seems so impossible **

No comments: