Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SATA inefficiency

Last week, things did not goes as planned for visa application and then after much pursuing to the SATA clinic.. I HAD ENOUGH!!! sent an email to their feedback and complain email address.. and this is what I get

Dear Naji,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

As explained with you over the phone, we have just got the report back to
the Clinic this morning.
My doctor has got it transferred appropriately to the new form sent in by
Australian Embassy.

Thank you for your advice on the medical form.
We've spoken with them to be more careful when giving the form to the
students
We have also requested for the sample form for our staff and future
students clients to avoid the same incident from happening again.

We have made necessary arrangement to dispatch your report to the
Australian Embassy tomorrow morning.

My sincere apologies for making you to come down for the unnecessary trip
yesterday.

Please feel free to call me should you require further assistance regarding
the medical report.

Thank you and best regards.

Yours Sincerely,

Rosalind Koh
Consultant, Health & Wellness
Tel: 67671701/ 96423151


----- Forwarded by Bernard TAN/SATA on 23/01/2007 13:31 -----

"Naiji Tan"
.com> cc:
Subject: Complain of retrieval
of forms
23/01/2007 10:51




Hi

On the 15th Jan, I went to the Woodlands clinic to do a checkup on for my
Australian Student Visa application. Then on the 18th, the Australian
Embassy called me and said that the form I submitted was wrong and needed
the clinic to take it back. I called back to the clinic to ask them if they

could help me to retrieve it back while I could pass them the new form. The

person who took my call has told me that on Monday the forms would be back.

Yesterday I went down to the clinic again and only to find that the person
was on leave and no one was in charge of the matter. I hope that you all
could resolve these matter as soon as possible as the visa application
needs
at least 10 days to process. I had already leave my forms together with the

fee for doctor's signature, in the clinic to fasten the process. Hope you
all could fasten the process too in retrieving the forms back as I had
enough of people working so inefficiently.

I would also like to suggest that they could help students who are going
abroad to identify their wrong submission of forms, instead of knowing the
forms as 26 and 160. Because what we need to submit are 26EH and 160EH
which
is different from 26A and 160A, if they had identify it first, these
troubles would not had happen.

Regards
Tan Naiji


In the end shooting and email does works somethings..

No comments: