Sunday, February 11, 2007

Australia!!

Upload a few pics here first as the wireless internet is still unavailable. Everyone is getting their share of internet on only one ethernet cable... More pics when the things are settled....

Campus is right opp our house

my small room..

corridor to room 3..

some artistic stuff along the freeway

City.. which we will not be going any sooner..
Reached Australia at last.. Pics of my room and the freeway to Frankston.. just some shots... Reached the house and then cousin was here to pick me up to go and find my aunt. Went to their house for a short visit and get my hands on Xbox 360 for the first time IN A HOUSE not OUTSIDE.. he got a huge plasma TV in his room i tink it is 42".. FANTASTIC.. need a car here really transport is like 20-30 mins away from here but the campus is just opposite the road of my house.. Nice weather.. End of the coming weekend, temperature going to reach 38 degrees.. SWEAT!!!
Laohu and Smurf has settled in here as well...haha..

No comments: