Sunday, March 18, 2007

F1 on Sunday.. Yumz..

Went to the F1 this morning, nice atmosphere.. practically most people were supporters of Ferraris, and yes Ferrari won in the end.. The sound of those cars were fantastic.. Simply love it.. even though they are really loud.. If it ever goes to Singapore, you all must really have the experience of it.. After the race, went to Lygon Street to have our italian fix.. Most people were wearing Ferrari's shirts and then there were simply lotsa Ferraris.. I think they are celebrating their italian win as that street is some sort like a little Italy.. Nice atmosphere over there.. Candy faster come, I got a present for you!

The holy pass to F1

Entrance from gate 5..

Drunkards decorated the tree with beer cans!

"WTF" Look by Fabian

Boredom starts..

so loud that I need bryan to support my hands.. I din buy ear plugs

The next corner

Warning..

Sooooo fast that I cannot catch a nice pic of it.

On the track.


Wreckage..

On the track with my favourite V-Power


Nice Ice Cream after the dinner..

No comments: