Sunday, June 10, 2007

random pics and pics on saturday

First few pictures are a few days ago? or last week that Fabian did a brunch for us.. we appreciate that..
To Kim, I know u read my blog, FABIAN IS STUDYING!!!! THE HOUSEMATES CANT BELIEVE IT!!! everyone in the house is idling around on saturday afternoon and when I go out to the living room, FABIAN IS STUDYING!!!!
Grace is doing up some food, FABIAN IS STUDYING!!!!
Vincent is also doing up some food, FABIAN IS STUDYING!!!!
Ashley is playing game, FABIAN IS STUDYING!!!!
Naiji is taking the pictures, FABIAN IS STUDYING!!!!
Oh man, I still can't believe that FABIAN IS STUDYING while others are idling around today.. It is time for me to strike ToTo.. I believe so..
Fabian doing a brunch for us
Fabmuffins..

Yumz..
fattening
FABIAN IS STUDYING ON A SAT AFTERNOON
MORE PROOF
MORE PROOF!
while FABIAN IS STUDYING thats what the rest are doing..

Ashley is playing game while FABIAN IS STUDYING

Candy with a new look.. (eyeliner)

this one looks fake to me

No comments: