Saturday, August 18, 2007

still looking for job

been rotting at home these past weeks.. still finding a job... maybe will stop at september if i still cant get a job.. feeling quite useless.. got a degree yet no job interviews at all... dun understand why.. papers keep saying unemployment rate lowest, ppl get alot of job offers.. i tink its all sooo fake to me.. i tink still dun have.. im going to start to think of getting into some illegal businesses HAHA.. attending my second IPT already. good workout and sees that they are implementing some new changes like having heart rate monitor so that ppl can see if they are putting in effort in their training anot... rearranged my room abit to make some room for my laptop and monitor.. took out some stuffs from the room so as to improve my room's fengshui haha..

stock markets are not performing well recently.. hopefully they are able to bounce back soon.. if not I will not be making some money at all..


-GGfied-

No comments: