Saturday, March 22, 2008

moved on..

Yeah, moved on to another department as a perm staff at last.. Was kinda sad that most ppl were not around when Lirong and I left the office.. and after reaching home, realised I did not get SR to sign my timesheet.. gotta get it signed on MOnday.. Lucky I was still in the company as what LR had told me... HAHA yes it is... very happy that I am going back to level 5 but hopefully I wun get to sit in the same desk, before I left for level 2 or else it is kinda funny.. no scenery no nothing.. very sad if it is.. I am getting fatter by the day, IPT is going to finish which is great...

Im beginning to like crocodile office wear, nice and comfortable, it is fitting and it is also priced reasonable..

Wish everyone All the Best in the Marketing Department..

No comments: