Friday, December 15, 2006

auto

yeah!! installed remote start into the car.. damn cool.. waited so long for it.. press a button afar.. and you got ur engine started without even getting near the car.. Candy wanted that sooo long and at last she got what she asked for.. Hope she damn happy about it...

Nice.. hope the car wont be sold away so that I can further mod the car.. hahaha
if not time to save up more money so that I can have the reserves to spend on modding the next car if it ever happens..

Went out with Xindi a few days ago.. she wanted to look for one song "All I want for Christmas is you" and I found it for her.. burn it to a CD and every alternate song will be that song.. thats what she demanded and she liked it alot when I passed it to her.. I think next time I shall burn CDs for festive seasons so that people can listen to the music and enjoy the festives and also get a message from me on the CD surface... Nice Idea.. I think that would be more cheaper than buying a Xmas Card or a CNY Card.. and what an original idea??

No comments: