Sunday, December 10, 2006

Saturday...

Went to one of my army mate's wedding who is an Indian Muslim.. Met up with some of my army friends there too.. Happen to see one of my section commander who was in Section 1 and I was in charge of Section 2.. Good buddies in the army as he is in charge of the left assault and me the right assault.. thinking back... My section was the one who always tio the most enemies and his side was always ending up with no enemies.. I think even the enemies just hate me.. hahaha.. and yar.. the groom was the reserve section commander of my platoon.. always there to support us.. hahaha
then went to send gary to japan for his job training.. cool.. Man Utd won 3-1.. nice.. lets hope Chelsea drop points tonight..

-The End-
Pics..
oh.. right side guy is my MG commander.. yeah~~

MG commander took the picture.. he is still having side effect of wobbly hands from his MG after 2 long years..



(right side) our PS, recently promoted to HQ CSM in our NS Battalion.. haha

glimpse of the procession..

No comments: