Sunday, December 03, 2006

Friday, Saturday and Sunday









Friday Night: Went to Bedok 85 to eat with my Army mates.. Sim was there (WOW!!) you could only see him when we say "EAT" when we said "RUN" he will say that he is working or whatever shit will come out.. Then Junhao was all craps again with his jokes that we laugh till we peng.. Had my round of Bak Chor Mee Mai Hiam...
Saturday Night: Went to Christine Birthday after my IPT, I am surprised that I could make my way there without any wrong turns!! Thats FANTASTIC!!! Christine's Mum's Fried Chicken Wings are fantastic too.. After that the gang went to Clarke Quay to have a pub session.. and we played Jenga there while watching Boro vs Man Utd.. What a high stack that I gotta take a picture of it..
Sunday Morning: Went to Malaysia at 8am with just 4 hours of sleep, then my dad took us to the new house and have a view of it.. Nice view.. we are in a high location that there isnt any blocked views.. then get the car to have some car facial.. let it have a nice polish and TA DA~~ nice shiny yellow Getz all for just rm 70.. (Car Wash, Polishing and Wax, Engine Wash)

No comments: