Saturday, November 17, 2007

Internal mail man..

I dunno about other departments but I think mine is a pai kia department.. Yesterday we were supposed to be in a fire drill yet everyone in our department were like in holiday mood as we are going to celebrate one of our colleague's birthday.. We went to a jap restaurant in suntec.. Shin (dunno what) and then waited for her just before the fire drill.. (and thus escaped the "fire") then my other colleague dragged her and she was stunned when she sees everyone of us waiting for her.... HAHA.. over with that.... Now my job in the department becomes the internal marketing courier guy.. always making delivery between the 2nd and 5th floor... then I am also the logistic guy in the department and worse yet I have become the APAC logistic guy as I have been helping the APAC department to deliver stuffs and making sure that the deliveries came in and arrange for DHL and making sure that everything were in place.. HAHAHA got to go... sending candy to our friend's place.. she is having her wedding today.. good luck guys and girls.

No comments: