Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Logistics, courier, mailroom.. anything but marketing...

Yesterday and today have been very tiring, settling issues with the calendars and cards and also delivering the cards and calendars to the various departments. Some things that I learnt in my uni days started to come back... satisfying internal customers have been hard... But I had learnt it the hard way with some colleagues reflecting on the distribution for the calendars and cards that I am in charge of... Which is a good lesson for me...

I could really say that I am the internal mailroom for my department officially.. Yesterday, mailroom called one of my colleague who is situated at 2nd floor to get some stuffs, instead of getting the other temp girl who is nearer to him, he told the mailroom to call me instead.. HAHA in the end it was just a filmsy paper which anyone can handle..

I can also say that I am doing logistic in the department also as I am now currently consolidating, organising of 3 orders for our branch... There is also one pending project for me but I still need to wait for instructions before I send out instructions to the various departments...

I am happy working at my level but is quite demoralised with the fact that I could not get a permanent job at all.. Looking forward to this weekend as I am going to paint my room and giving it a overall makeover..

No comments: