Monday, September 18, 2006

5 years

5 years ago we knew each other through Sheila's 21st birthday chalet. You were wearing white spaghetti strip which suddenly captivated my senses.. Then as days gone by, the liking was getting stronger and stronger.. "I bet she likes me too" Then on 18 September 2001, we were together... Things were going great but within a few weeks, she asked for a breakup.. I dunno why but I cried.. then I called her to ask for a reason, she said nothing and said ignore the email cos she has loved me too deep.. I wiped my tears and was glad that she did not dumped me..

2nd year came and I was need by the government to do the great thing called National Service. Everyone who says that girls would usually leave the guys when they are serving the country. She did not.. I was doing my BMT and she was there, I was doing my BSLC and she was still there, I was doing ASLC and she was still there... People are seeing that we are going for long but there are some who still see that there is a chance of us breaking up..

3rd year came and I was in 3GDS, nights off were often and she would often come down from clementi to tampines to accompany me. Friends were saying she is a good girl and I must treasure her.. I did I did but I do not know how to show it to her I did.. whenever training was tough I thought of her.. photos of her were everywhere from cupboard to handphone from handphone to notepad there was a photo of her... Friends were saying as if im worshipping her like goddess...

4th year arrived and I was still in 3GDS, final year of NS and things were going great. Even though we spent less time but relationship was strong, she would always came over with her bottle of grass jelly.. Drink it love it always missing it.. Weekend came and she was always there.. then I ORDed which means I could see her everyday..

5th year came and studying became my choice but she was always the first.. every now and then she would accompany to library to find the books and stuff.. Even though she was tired she had never complained.. even though she gave me temper but it was just for a short while.. Things became complicated when someone came in... she cried over the bed and I asked why, she said "give me some privacy" and I was fed up.. went over to my brother's room to spend the night.. bet that both of us slept damn little.. lucky things were over very soon as we know we love each other.. Today is the day that we are together 5 years ago.. let there be forever and forever more.. Love you Candy!!

1 comment:

Fallen Angel Lucif3r13 said...

You have my deepest Blessing, May ur forever last forever and ever.....