Thursday, September 21, 2006

thursday without a bang~

Yes today was a quite a normal day with a few surprises... Saw the IMF BMW car and saw that the numebr plate was special and took a picture of it (hope it doesnt infringe security) but then wondering if this number plate would be stuck to the new owner who has bought the car anot.. then went for the OB class and took a picture of my lecturer writing notes.. cos it was boring.. then it was vincent's turn to take a pic....
Then my sis, ros, keep smsing me to take her to msia on this weekend.. but too bad, I organized a run at ECP on sunday which means I cant afford to bring her to shop and she asked me to cancel the run for her sake.. -.- yar yar yar.. you are going to get me aluminium bag (instead of chromebags ref. chromebags.com) and still wants me to bring you to msia?? NEXT WEEK SIS!!!.. Candy getting her pay next week.. then you can shop with her till you 2 drop.. hahaha.. anyway she said she was on a diet and i freaked out.. sooo skinny still diet?? BAMBOO THIN?? but then she was a freak.. she said that she get fat onli on the face, hahaa.. Seldom chance this type of things before.. so she is a FREAK...

In the evening, it was time to make up for the loss dinner of the 5th anniversary so decided to eat at OUTBACK at Millenia Walk.. it was fantastic.. things were great but then I was on diet medication, I couldnt finished my food.. sad.. but then there it is.. Bloomin' Onion (Signature Dish), forgotten wats the name of the chicken and Sirloin steak for the Missus.. All in all it was great.. Nice place.. great place for friends to hang out with but then the price is quite steep for students..

The number plate!

Yes.. its the boring class..

yandao89@hotmail.com

Ferraris at the Maserati Launch...

Missus taking order...

Bloomin' Onions..

Nice Steak.. Yumz...

No comments: