Friday, September 08, 2006

Life has been boring

Life has been boring ever since this week due to the many assignments coming up.. Everyday it is either IMC or its IMC.. Thursday was a better day where a few of my classmates went to have lunch together at suntec.. then we were chatting about sex and other stuffs (mainly sex) from 12pm to ard 2pm..

Today is an average day but only climax when my gf's sis wanted us to take her to the airport to catch her idol group, Shin Hwa, every fan of theirs are wearing orange cause i think is their color that signify the group.. then coincidently, I am also wearing orange and I think there were alot of fans looking at me as if I was also their fan.. hahaha.. not bad.. It was kinda of funny when the fans scream wrongly as they mistook some other guys to be Shin Hwa.. Its like they do not even know who their idols are.. sad.. But nevertheless they spotted the right ones and these guys are really very yandao and damn cool... Didnt get a nice pic of them all as I wasnt prepared and did not even took a camera with me... hahaha
you can even see that even aunties are adicted to them!



No comments: