Saturday, September 23, 2006

driving

recently i realised my driving was abit like reckless? or is it daring? I think im taking my gf's getz to be an evo.. driving real fast as if nobody's business.. my gf was like freaked out when i made a sharp turn or just switch lane.. but i tink she likes it too... haha.. i need to be more safe next time but then i just cannot stand the driving of others at 70km/h in the middle lane at any EXPRESSway.. hellooooo... they say 90km/h.. you can exceed the speed but please do not go below it.. if not.. why are u in the EXPRESSway?? its for you to get from point A to point B faster instead of slower... if you all like to be slow on the EXPRESSway please filter out and take the longer roads and not hog in the middle or outer right lane.. kinda stupid to block people who wants to drive faster like me...
Today, went to hand up the assignment and then met up with vincent to acc him to walk ard while waiting for his missus.. then went home to wait for my missus to come and meet me for dinner.. after dinner when to OCC (not Orange County Chopper but Orchird Country Club) to pick up my mother.. BUT unexpectedly.. she was already in admiralty... -.- told me she wanted me to pick her up yet she went home with her friends.. -.- -.- -.- sad.. today was wasted JUST like that..
THE END.. drive fast while you can. thats why u get a car for.. to get to places faster and not slower..

No comments: