Sunday, September 10, 2006

Malaysia

yeah.. went to malaysia yesterday to accompany my dad for the weekend cause he is having a golf competition on Sunday and he was the defending champion.. hahahaha.... Went to shop at city square but could not find a pair of shoes that I liked.. gone home empty handed.. then went to meet my dad for dinner.. had some crabs, lobsters for dinner... haha thats what malaysia is all about.. seafood seafood and more seafood.. But did not ate much as I had some nuggets earlier on...

Today went to Terbrau City again to shop for some Nike and some shoes.. But then did not get any shoes as I was lemming for one design which was not available there.. it was in City Square.. End up buying a jacket which was nice.. hmm.. My brother bought alot of stuffs as he hasnt been to malaysia for a month or so.. He went to practise golf before we went shopping... I think we spent really alot in Malaysia as my dad gave me around RM1k to spend and I also brought around RM400 in to shop ended up I was left with only 100+ (thats with some grocery shopping too)... bought a bag for my missus and one berms for her dad.. And I dunno how come my bro, me, missus and my mum could spend so much.. hahaha Had a great day..



yes.. these are the leftovers..


Missus thinks that I look good with earrings.. which I dun think so..

Some country club that my brother is training in..

Thats the lot..

At home, waiting for the rain to stop before going to shop..



Hokkien tokyo drift song.. nice..

No comments: