Monday, September 04, 2006

Singapore culture

Singapore culture

Singapore guys like girls with straight hair...

Singaporeans uses tissue paper to book their table in the food court..

These are some of the more common things my friends told me..

Crocodile hunter passed away today.. which is sad and I am still watching his show on National Geographic..

Today was met with people who "put aeroplane" early in the morning saying that the lunch was cancelled.. sianz..

Then went to class ended up the "lecturer" is not going to teach at all and was going through the Assignment 1 which was due today.. kinda stupid that if people are there for lesson, they should have completed their assignment... so what for going for through the assignment again? Making people feeling they are doing more off the topic?? Wasted my $144 worth of lesson.. I think i am going to complain soon about these type of teaching..

No comments: