Friday, August 11, 2006

argh

Argh! Early morning my friend told me he "might" go to jail because of some comments he made in his blog.. But then after seeing other blogs, I think he is not the worse. What he said is reasonable and is not disrupting to the national security or cohesiveness.. So bless him..

Went to see WCG today and found that one of my brother's friend got 2nd overall for his FIFA game competition. Kinda sad and ashamed that my brother's team did not even get into the 2nd round.. Haiz.. After training so hard and so long and so many sleepless nights, he lost 1, won 1 and let the other team walkover them due to his friend's other game clashes with the team competition.. BAD LUCK.. never mind, they still hold the DMGC flag high.. hahaha

Hmm.. now I am back to Limp Bizkit again. Love those Fs! haha... Going to rush my IMC conclusion and referencing finish by tonight before I take on a minimum of 4 teams tommorrow. Haven't think of a soccer team name yet... please tag me with some wonder names. Thank you..

** Kor is going down to the city now.. **

No comments: