Monday, August 07, 2006

Have you wondered?

Adapted from some article.
".....for those outside the generation, the “X” stands for some “unknown variable, implying young adults searching for an identity” (Isaksen, 2000)."

Does it really mean what it is, they are searching for identity??


Something strange happened, I introduced a girl to my classmates recently. Then, I found that almost all guys are so interested in that girl.. Hmm.... does that girl has much charm? Maybe... Sometimes it's the way a person act causes other people to think otherwise.. hmmm...

Have you ever wondered what is life going to be without electricity?

At last got my Hard Gay Tomy Toy... It is cute. It is fun. It costs me $60 -.-"
Seeing 4 assignments due makes me sick. Haiz... Never mind... Life goes on.. what to do?

** Kor is thinking whether to go and watch fireworks tommorrow anot? **

No comments: