Thursday, August 10, 2006

boring

Sianz.. today stuck at the computer since 12pm doing the stupid assignment.. lucky I'm left with conclusion and referencing ... if not.. I'm dead. While doing, I was chatting with my friend and her computer was kinda dying already.. Never mind... Change the computer...

Worse still, my gf is still sick and dunno when can she recover from the fever since Saturday or Sunday.. Lost count of it already. seldom seen her so sick before.. Haiz.. Lucky it is not dengue...

Now I am attracted to Timbuk2 instead of Crumpler after seeing my friend carrying it yesterday and knew that it can be customised to the colours that you want. This is good for young people as they wanted to be unique and different from others..

Sat is the soccer competition.. all the best to me.

No comments: