Thursday, August 24, 2006

is it love or wat?

Hmm.. started to wonder after a chat with my godsis, how to maintain a long term relationship? Some people are able to maintain it long enough.. some ended it fast... so how could we maintain a long term relationship?
In my opinion, I think it was to "give" and "take" when it is supposed to be, godsis said that it was tolerance... But then having one side to always tolerate the other side is not a good idea because over time, the side who is always giving would be sick of it and then one day just get fed up and thats the end of story for the two of them..
But then after a long time being together, what make them stay together? Is it love or what? Love might have become stagnant. The spark is not there anymore. The fire is not that anymore. So what does?? Can someone tell me?? I started to wonder after my godsis told me that.. hmm... I also dunno what it is but then I think that she has become a part of me already -eeks-
hmm....what causes the other party after a long term relationship to forgo it and goes for another NEW party?? Does anyone knows?? Can someone tag and let me know your comments?
** Cherish the time while being together **
** Communication is important between the 2 parties **

No comments: