Saturday, August 26, 2006

gathering for run


I am always the "organiser" for my 11th mono Charlie commanders.. To come up with new ideas are not a usual thing for me as I always plan to go and eat dinner on weekdays only... BUT today is different! I have come up with quite a unusual and healthy gathering for everyone of us.. Sunday morning 2nd Sept 2006, everyone shall gather at ECP and go for a run and after that have some chat over our breakfast.. I think it is quite cool that way.. Shall move on the planning soon..

Went to Bishan Park again to watch soccer.. Thats my fave place because there are cute girls to see and most importantly, there is their trademark ICED MOCHA.. Its good.. real good with real thick chocolate taste.... - Awwwwww -


** Another set of assignment starts again.. **

** SIANZ **

1 comment:

yewchong said...

Thanks for being the organiser always. Without you, think the 11th mono charlie commanders won't be as united as we are now.