Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lucky kid I am

I think im such a lucky kid that I need not bother much about the financial status of my family. Seeing that some people worry about going to overseas studies expenses, I was like no worries as my dad is able to handle it.. I do not know if he is struggling or what, but from what I see he is not.. haha... I thought of these after seeing some of my friends failing their attempt to persuade their parents to go overseas to study due to financial problems even when I see them spending much more than me over here... Kinda strange.. is it that Singaporeans are so "assets rich" that they dun have enough cash to send their kids overseas?? In my term, assets rich is people who have cars, house, maids etc.. these are actually not their assests but liability... Cars dun earn you money, big house gives you liability if you are working on a fixed BIG income.. What if one day you got sacked and thats IT!.. BANKRUPT!!!
My advice is that people should invest in other things such as real estates, bonds so that these "assets" can be paid off easily by these investment.. maybe you might think that these might not work in Singapore, so bet on 4D then.. hahaha.. Give It a Try! Maybe it works...
Final words, I am a Lucky Kid.. I think I should start to care about my family more now.. You all should too because family is always there for you to lean on whenever things get bad for you.

Below is the of my brother in formal clothes.. kinda cool


No comments: