Saturday, November 11, 2006

car show

Went to the car show yesterday evening with Sharin.. Oh man.. lots of cars but then there is no Evo or a Mitsubishi in sight.. I was looking into sitting inside an Evo 9 yet it was nowhere to be found.. But then its okay.. I get to sit inside a 350Z, RX-8 and some other cars to make up for the loss... 350Z was very comfortable, I wish I get to own the car.. RX-8 was also very cool.. Took some pictures with the babes in the show.. they were cute and one managed to catch the attention from me that I requested to take a picture with her.. which I usually dun only to be forced by Sharin.. Sharin was into this girl in the Mazda section but then he did not find the chance to get to take a picture with her.. hahaha But I did!!.. Overall it was cool to see some concept cars that were shown in Singapore because in my past memories.. Singapore Motorshow did not showcase any concept cars before.. Lexus and Toyota concept cars were way cool.. really as what Sharin has said.. they are the car of the future....

Going off to China very soon.. Can't wait to get there and see some nice places.. breathe some fresh air... enjoy in the spa... wooohooo.. See you guys in one week's time.. Have a nice week!!
Below are the pictures for preview.. wanna see more go to the Motorshow bah~.. byebye Off to China..


This car is targeted for girls




No comments: