Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy

hahaha I passed all my units for last sem.. 3C and 1P.. it was an expected result so I am glad that it came true for me.. but what i din expect was that MPI which was the least understandable for me came up tops among my units for last semester.. hahaha is it james chen code having some effect or is it just me? A genius? wahahaha watever it is im happy and everyone is happy..

OB even though I got a Pass grade, i still win someone.. and that is VINCENTE!! hahaha win him by 1 mark and I think I can use that to suan him for the rest of the time when we are in aussie.. hiak hiak.. good luck boy.. either die or be suaned...

Today's IPT sucks.. not much running except upper body exercise.. Then came the chin up marathon after one half of the grp was splitted up then among the 45 member we all get into 4 grps and see who is the last one standing.. every round each person will do 2 till he cannot make it he will stand one side and see his team mates do for him.. and there I was doing and doing till I became the WINNER.. now I have 4 blisters on my hands.. argh~~ long time did not have that kinda feeling and now I have to endure this stupid pain again.. Ha Ha Ha now I can say that I am the chin up champion liaoz.. running cannot make it. but then chin up I can.. come come.. YC, challenge me to chin up.. haha cos I know i will lose to u in running.. but there is still something that I am strong at.. And also.. *ermss*

End of story.. Good day..
And now prison break continues..

No comments: