Tuesday, November 21, 2006

woohoo

Yeah.. after much persuading to my dad.. he decided to get a new computer for us.. we budget $1000 for him for 4 main parts of the computer that needs to be upgraded for the rest would be using the old parts as they are still new..

Here are the specs..

Gigabyte 965P DS3 + Core 2 Duo Conroe E6300
1GB DDR2 667 Kingston
160GB Seagate 7200rpm SATAII
Xpertvision 7900GS Sonic 256MB GDDR3 PCI-E

they cost more than 1k. the extra would be forked out by me.. Brother is going to forked out the watercooling system that I have always dreamt of... YEAH~~

Today went to get the agency to let them see my face.. Then the girl told me that there is a job at Tuas and asked if I was interested.. Of course I am not.. paying only $6/hour and then wants me to travel so far.. then what am I going to earn then?? supposedly nothing!!! I told them I wanted only Yishun or Woodlands.. If I am going to work in Tuas they should pay higher to me then so as to cover my transport expenses.. sucks..

This eveing also went for the IPT.. damn tiring.. I think its more tiring than RT.. even though it is voluntary.. they are still pushing people to their limits which is very very good.. But we din get to run because it was raining outside and we had to be stuck on the MPH for 1 hour.. The main aim for me in the IPT was to train for the running the rest of the stations are still being able easily handled by me.. I need to train running.. Yar.. I think this sunday is another end of the month run.. and I havent organise it yet.. I need to start calling people out again.. hahaha.. They are going to hate me!

**Junhao.. Please remind me to bring your stuffs if you are going to run.. and if you are ever reading my blog.. LoL**

No comments: