Monday, November 27, 2006

hmm..

These few days have its ups and downs.. firstly.. man utd draw their stupid match with chelsea that sucks.. really a sucker.. cant clear the ball in time and everyone is blaming heinze for not clearing the ball properly and ended up giving them a corner kick that created the goal..

But the best thing of the weekend is that the new computer upgrade is done and now I am running on Core 2 Duo!! Woohooo Duo Core is great.. having 2 processors in 1.. everything runs soooooo smoothly.. no lag no nothing.. can multi task.. hahaha but the damage was big.. 1324 dollars.. sucks.. no money liaoz..
Bo lui liaoz.. Mo Chin ar.. sucks..

Then nowadays its been raining in the evening.. makes my morale damn low cause I have to go to Khatib Camp for my Voluntary Physical training so that I do not have to go for my RT.. I hate raining days.. sucks..

No comments: