Thursday, November 09, 2006

Done!

Great!! Im done with my exams and also completed all my marketing major units... now left with some more management units to clear before I finish my degree program.. Hopefully can get a satisfied results for all my units that I took this semester before heading off to Australia to finish the last semester...

Bought a Creative Zen V Plus for Candy since she said she wanted a mp3 player that is small.. So the Zen V Plus is really very small and very compact.. It also lets her be able to sync the player with Outlook so that it is able to remind her of appointments and stuffs... Nice and compact player by Creative.. I think it is much better than Apple due to the less scratchable or unscratchable surface and it also comes with alot of accessories that Apple does not have..

Just cleaned up my room and removed alot of things.. alot of history.. removed a few Man Utd magazines that were dated as early as 2001.. those 1996-2000 were removed long time ago... seeing Jaap Stam, Cantona on the covers let me think of the great team that were in the late 90s and early 2000s...

Now the only thing I could do is to find a job, wait for results and then spend some money!! wooHooo..

No comments: