Saturday, November 04, 2006

ho ho ho

Hello ALLz... It has been days or hours since I last blogged.. Been busy studying for my exams and also playing 7 Pokers with some of my friends.. Trying to win them something.. but then I still lost to my shi fu, Clara... It just gets me annoyed whenever I played with her she got all those nice cards waiting to trashed me.. But then.. It is either I am stupid or I am stupid.. I gotta teach Candy how to play this game so that we can have a jolly good time when we have nothing to do..
Candy was having a good week after her company court case with her ex company has been settled out of court.. And she would have a great time when she is in China with me..
Hmm.. I just thought of a "suan of the day" when people are a sucker to you.. Just call them a vacumn cleaner.. why? Because a vacumn cleaner sucks.

No comments: