Friday, October 20, 2006

haze?

Oh good the ness, I didnt go for James Chen Code again.. Seeing the haze that was damn thick was part of the reason.. the other was that I think I can cope without his revision class.. hmm.. Yesterday got 2 assignments back.. I think I can compete for a D and a C hopefully for the 2 units and then another D if my MPI got a good grade and lastly for marketing strategy I am only aiming for a P.. then it would be a good result for me..
Yesterday was great as it is as usual, we went to eat chicken rice in the afternoon at a newly open restaurant near TMC, I think it is chaotic everyone was talking and the one serving us was damn patient with our orders... it was strangely surprised that Ivan came and join us for lunch. I think he had grown a little fatter than usual..
And of course, he was back to his usual self again.. this time the target is suryanty... after almost everyone was gone except four of us who are waiting for OB lesson his mission starts.. barely known her for half and hour?? he asked for her number and then he pointed to ben about where his modelling agency was.. Conversation goes something like this..
Suryanty: What?
Ivan: oh, agency
Suryanty: What agency?
Naiji: Modelling agency lah
Suryanty: Oh okay
Ivan: You wanna go?
Suryanty: For wat?
Ivan: Dunno
Then it was like Suryanty asking him that he was a model?
then ivan was replying that he WAS a model and can also talent scout people now.. so asked if Suryanty was interested.. Suryanty lucky was not interested.. haha
In my point of view, Ivan was like trying to call us to go Aldephi to walk around because we were hanging around at funan and was heading towards raffles city, I think he just wanna show that he is a model to us.. (Oh.. My.. God..) thats enough boy..

the pair of slippers that I have been waiting for to give missus


yandao89 still feeling as a kid.


ashley thought that looking fierce makes her look better with the new hairstyle

(does it?)

nope, vincent that is not my car...YET

No comments: