Monday, October 16, 2006

sob sob

sob sob..
I am going to sell my xbox on tuesday for $130 (including games and controllers) that is sad.. the console followed me and accompanied me through my NS life and now im going to sell it for $130.. oh man.. it is sad... but new things will come soon.. hopefully a new "glam" thing in my life..... hahaha
exams is approaching soon but then I havent started studying.. been to vivocity to check out GAP which all the staff are wearing those pullovers that are sold which makes whoever that buys those pullovers looking like their staff.. but the outlet was great as many people are jammed packed inside looking to buy some stuffs.. but then the GAP stuffs are reasonably priced.. so I think it will suit alot of Singaporeans and soon yoiu all will see GAP tees and stuffs being worn by many people..
After having a nap at home, my mum told me my dad left his house keys inside his house.. then we all have to rush into malaysia to open the door for him so that he would not be left idling around till midnight where the "rescue team" is reaching at that time... then we had a nice dinner before heading back Singapore.. Jam is the usual dessert for all Singaporeans at night who are going back home... but then I got another way around the usual customs and therefore saves lotsa time.. then got home and watch a little bit of TV and I am still waiting for AMOS TONG to send me the pictures.. DAMN!.. such inefficient captain we had.. simply sucks..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im studying ok !
next tuesday examinations
what inefficient....

p.s. wait a few more days la...