Sunday, October 22, 2006

woah

Woah, this weekend went to malaysia early in the morning and yet there was a traffic jam along the causeway. I was expecting that I am going to one of the earliest going there but I was wrong. My cousin told me that she went in on 7am plus had even a longer jam than mine... But then I crossed it within one hour so I think the efficiency between the two customs are getting better.

Upon reaching Malaysia, I went to my 2nd home and then had breakfast with my parents.. then went to shop at Tebrau City again with my godsis and her bf, Khai Khai, and my brother and mum...

unglam.


After the shopping I had my first facial mask doing with my missus and we slept till when it is dinner time. Played some firecrackers cos its deepavali!! haha



Next day came and we went to my dad's farm to have a look at some pigs and piglets as my godsis is busy taking pictures of those pics..





Then went to my uncle's house to pray my granny.. Then rushed back as Candy's uncle was admitted to hospital because of heart attack.. She told me it is due to smoking.. so people do not smoke.. her uncle got 1 blocked blood vessel and a pill to solve the numbness in the arm costs $2000.. not worth it people..

Best moment of the day is the MANCHESTER UNITED won LIVERFOOLs... wahahaha 2-0 (Suck it Liangzeng!)... But then Candy's helped me bet wrongly on the match and therefore I lost $10 at this moment.. hopefully the next match might be able to save me some money back.. (Candy needs new contact lenses!!)



This is how u should do ur appraisals to the lecturers in TMC.

No comments: