Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tuesday treat..

Yesterday I had a treat from my cousin, Anthea, who got her first pay check.. We just sabo her by ordering all the expensive food and make sure that she is broke because I think this will be the first and last time she will be treating us.. (maybe the next time would be wedding dinner)... After the dinner, they were telling us that they played UNO on the weekend.. I was like thinking.. "eh. no life sia... weekend play UNO" and true enough.. I ended up playing UNO with them after the dinner.. played for 2 hours plus before going home after my mum keep complaining that why we are playing the card game for so long... and we are thinking of playing more board games over the weekends with them soon.. like monopoly, scrabble, risk, more UNO..

(Pics are self explanatory.. hopefully)



Time teleports when u are playing UNO..

No comments: