Sunday, October 08, 2006

Oh my good de ness

oh my good de ness.. before I went out for my movie with this missus.. my good friend Tang, told me that..

Tang says:
my friend say u look like a fit zai
he described u as the FIT ZAI
i told him no
u openly declare u are unfit
Kor® :: :: says:
which fren sia..
Tang says:
alex
Kor® :: :: says:
the mexico guy ar?
Tang says:
yah
Kor® :: :: says:
haah


hahaha makes my day?? hmm..

Went to watch a movie at PS, when I was going to get out of that damn carpark.. 2 cars.. damn stupid idiot.. dunno what they wanna do.. drive like damn slow.. and then STOP just to find a slot that is at the lower ground.. wat the hell.. dun they know there is a thing called the lift??? that you can take it up and down even without climbing any stairs?? its like everyone wanna park at the level that they wanna shop at first.. ended up they still need to go either up or down the building to get to their car.. UP THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE SPACES..

Went to vivocity, nothing much but it was damn big... went there to recce for my "GAP" then when to suntec to eat after finding out that I can't find their foodcourt in vivocity which I think it is still not even built yet.. or is it?? I think people in Singapore are sometimes blind.. there are 2 DBS ATM MACHINES at the basement and was wondering why everyone is lining up at the front one and not at the back.. and there I was withdrawing $$ faster than the rest of them while they are waiting for that girl "who is dunno wat she is doing to the ATM" Then went to candy empire to get some tibits that cuihua had recommended to me.. nice nice....

No comments: