Sunday, October 08, 2006

How I spend a hazy Saturday evening...

Today was one of the hazy days that I had experienced recently, adding to the fun that I was on my way to my friend's chalet was double the fun as I was thinking.. "yeah yeah I am going to add to the PSI reading" After reaching there, asked my friend would there be any BBQ he said no.. I was relieved.. upon reaching downtown east.. seeing every chalet was having BBQ was quite funny.. Singaporeans complain about hazy days and yet they are adding to it.. On the way to Pasir Ris, it was like get more and more hazy especially the east side.. then I knew why.. it is because everyone is BBQing and kids were playing those sparklers which are double adding to the haziness...
We were treating my friend's chalet as another gathering for my army mates.. good turnout today as one who we saw at the last In Camp was like 4 months back.. hahaha.. Took some pictures before everyone get back home.. Drafted out a meeting that every last sunday of the month, we would have a run at east coast park.. readers are encourage to join us to keep ourselves healthy and fit..
Good night and have a GREAT sunday!!
Hoping that friendship like ours will last forever....
(Pics are self explanatory)








I saw a skyline..

No comments: