Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sembawang.

This evening went to sembawang shopping center to had dinner with my cousins and all because due to the busy schedule my brother had on his birthday, my mum decided to treat them and make it a celebration for my brother... Due to the fact that the restuarant is always full and thinking that we are occupying ppl's space.. we took the cake (courtesy from Felicia and co) down to the satay club. And because of hari raya, the satay club is closed for the day. The rest of the day is just spent on studying.. thats madness..

3 culprits who made me lose money.. haha but I still love them.

dior is posing for the night..

Had you all read the news that the government is going to encourage people to use more public transport? I think that means COE is going to rise again. car prices going to rise oil price going to rise to push people to go public.. then when many ppl are going public.. these public transport companies are going to rise their fees because they would say that they need to cater more vehicles to the rising demands and people are going to just suck thumb and die and just pay for the rising fees.. we are just going to get poorer.. so guys, buy smrt and sbs and comfortdeglro and more temasek holdings shares because we would be able to sustain these rises by earning profit from these shares.. trust me...

No comments: