Monday, October 09, 2006

ho seh liaoz..

Yes... every assignments are done and now it is time for exam revisions.. but then... to celebrate even further for this year before exams is that I HAVE NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.. it is because I am not taking summer semester and I can enjoy... wahahahaha
My mum ask me to acc her to go China to tour in mid Nov and I agreed to it right away since I am not the one paying who cares.. just agree to it and then we will see about it.. And ros.. I think I think you need to acc my brother liao cos he would be motherless and brotherless for 8 days!! so please take good care about him Thank you..
Well Well Well.. going to enjoy till end of this week before the examination starts.....

I am advertising for CANDY EMPIRE.. haha

No comments: