Sunday, October 01, 2006

Went to Malaysia yesterday with my missus and godsis, we went straight away into shopping when we passed the customs.. City Square was our first stop.. the girls went to buy mooncakes for their loved ones.. within the 1st hour or in fact half hour.. then its my turn to buy one pair of NIKE SB for myself... then after that went to meet my parents to have dinner.. that was the end of the day.. cos it was late to do other things...
Today we went to Tebrau City again.. hahaha the 1st shop.. NIKE!! yes.. I love Nike.. the salespeople there should have recognized me by now.. everytime i go in is sure business for them.. bought a polo tee and thats was all as I think its time for the rest of them to spend.. my mum went to do up her hair as she was attending dinner then the rest of us shop on our own.. bought not much today but then I tink was I had bought during this weekend..
Nike SB
Espirit sling bag
Nike Polo

1st hour in msia and 3 boxes of mooncakes by the girls.. and still queuing for more.

yes! its up.. 4th house from the right..

laohu looking at the sea while we are in the jam..

things are packed so full that the (front left seat) is also packed


the back..


new shoes!

new image??

No comments: